CMS Reporting and Map Printing
Extensive list of reports and printable maps...
Reports and Printing
What you want, when you want it!
The future of cemetery record management!
- NewCom's CMS is operational on Esri's SDE - a GIS enterprise multi-user environment. Call ( 800-626-6234) for more information.
- Cities can benefit from our SeeCity suite of GIS based applications. Click here to find out more.
- We want to know how we can improve our software. Call ( 800-626-6234) and give us your feedback.
- See the benefits, request an Online Demo - Call 800-626-6234, or click and submit your request.
- NewCom's CMS is certified compatible for use with Windows 10, Microsoft's newest operating system .
- Browse our Newsletter archives. Articles include announcements, tech tips and industry news and events. .
- Summer 2016: NewCom welcomes our new clients in Clendenin, West Virginia and Creston, Iowa
Search our Site
Extensive Reporting Capability:
A comprehensive list of standard reports are part of the system. Reporting is made easy and includes reporting on sales, deed transfers and interment activity to list a few. Additional reports specific to your needs can be easily developed by your staff, or NewCom can provide these for you.
The reporting can include graphs and charts as the data can be easily integrated into Microsoft Office products such as Word or Excel.
Map Options are Limitless:
NewCom's CMS comes with several standard map templates, however the power of GIS provides a limitless number of map views which you can build as needed.
These maps or views of your cemetery can be printed at your office, output to a PDF or image file such as JPG or TIF. The labeling can be modified to suite your needs. See some samples of map generated by our CMS below.
Contact us for samples of various layouts which can be printed.