Client Testimonials and Sites
Read what our clients say...
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
The future of cemetery record management!
- NewCom's CMS is operational on Esri's SDE - a GIS enterprise multi-user environment. Call ( 800-626-6234) for more information.
- Cities can benefit from our SeeCity suite of GIS based applications. Click here to find out more.
- We want to know how we can improve our software. Call ( 800-626-6234) and give us your feedback.
- See the benefits, request an Online Demo - Call 800-626-6234, or click and submit your request.
- NewCom's CMS is certified compatible for use with Windows 10, Microsoft's newest operating system .
- Browse our Newsletter archives. Articles include announcements, tech tips and industry news and events. .
- Summer 2016: NewCom welcomes our new clients in Clendenin, West Virginia and Creston, Iowa
Lake View Cemetery, Richfield Springs, NY
Donna Wells, Village of Richfield Springs Treasurer, chose NewCom when the trustees decided it was time to advance the data management for Lake View Cemetery. Donna has this to say about the new system: 'All of the things we have encountered in the past will be gone. Such as being unable to locate records of old purchases of plots and who may be buried there,' and the new CMS will also keep the Village Clerk and Treasurer from having nervous breakdowns each time we receive calls about the cemetery!'
Mooreland Cemetery, Paxton, MA
Judi Mancini, Mooreland Cemetery Board Clerk, was in Des Moines to visit her grandchildren and took time to stop by the NewCom office to meet the people who helped upgrade the record-keeping system for the municipally-owned cemetery. She was appreciative of the support she received …'Sharon (Aupperle, Senior GIS Consultant) did a great job assisting me with presenting information to the board about NewCom. And learning the system has been a smooth process because of the comprehensive customer support.'