CMS Record Management
Managing your records from a map view...
Information at your finger tips!
The future of cemetery record management!
- NewCom's CMS is operational on Esri's SDE - a GIS enterprise multi-user environment. Call ( 800-626-6234) for more information.
- Cities can benefit from our SeeCity suite of GIS based applications. Click here to find out more.
- We want to know how we can improve our software. Call ( 800-626-6234) and give us your feedback.
- See the benefits, request an Online Demo - Call 800-626-6234, or click and submit your request.
- NewCom's CMS is certified compatible for use with Windows 10, Microsoft's newest operating system .
- Browse our Newsletter archives. Articles include announcements, tech tips and industry news and events. .
- Summer 2016: NewCom welcomes our new clients in Clendenin, West Virginia and Creston, Iowa
Search our Site
CMS's Extensive Records Management
NewCom's CMS provides you the ability to record information related to plot sales/contracts, internments, background of the deceased , site markers and monuments, monument photos and any other type of document you wish to store which is related to the site. This information is easily accessed through our map interface. In addition, CMS provides you the ability to store genealogical information about the deceased and the family.
This information can be viewed on screen, printed in a report or e-mailed to a requested party.
A comprehensive view of information is available for each plot record. This includes, ownership information, personal information about the deceased and interment information. A digital photograph of the memorial stone may also be included. Other information you wish to save for the deceased or grave site can be saved using our Document Manager System - see below.
Related Document Storage:
NewCom's Document Manager application offers broad capability to save other kinds of information.
These documents could be obituaries, copies of the original sales document, interment records, QR codes family photos and videos. Document Manager helps keep your records organized by allowing you to access them either stored on your server or a workstation. They can also be categorized for better organization.
If your organization is currently using the LaserFiche document management system, NewCom can provide an interface to Affinity. If your organization has another document management system, NewCom can also offer an interface to that as well.